Google for Education accounts are free for JCPS students and teachers to use on any Internet-connected device.
JCPS is a Google for Education District. Every teacher and student can create, share, and edit files in real time on pages that are automatically saved on the cloud.
This free account includes the following (among other things):
- Cloud storage (Unlimited free storage on Google Drive)
- Online suite of apps: Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Forms, and more
- Students can create their own websites and blogs.
- Collaboration tools and file-sharing capabilities
- Students can access their files from anywhere on any device.
Students can access their JCPS Google for Education account from the Google sign-in page or directly at Google (Click on Sign in > top right of the page). The student will then enter his or her full JCPS email address and password.
Graduating Seniors: View this video to learn how to backup your JCPS Google Drive before graduation.
For more information or help with accounts/passwords, contact your child's school and ask to speak with the School Technology Coordinator (STC).