JCPS Online is a secure web-based learning management system. Schools can use JCPS Online to provide virtual classroom opportunities so students can be engaged in various age-appropriate communication and learning tools—anytime or anyplace.
Teachers can use a virtual classroom to:
- Give instructions to students.
- Provide personalized learning for students.
- Provide a space for students to reflect on their learning.
- Develop critical-thinking skills using digital tools.
- Provide different ways for students to communicate with teachers.
- Provide a safe space to communicate and work on class projects with other students.
- Connect with the classroom anytime, anyplace using different mobile devices.
- Allow parents to view and monitor their children's course activities.
For more information, contact your child's school or email@example.com.