Seizure Self Study 21-22
- The one hour self-study is required for teachers, counselors and principals
- It is a one time requirement
- All new employees hired into those positions after July 1st, 2021 are required to complete the training
- Staff who completed the training before the 21-22 school year in JCPS do not have to complete the self-study again
- If new staff completed the training in another district, a copy of the certificate should be sent to mitzi.jefferson.kyschools.us .
- To complete the course staff should:
- Go to PD central and register for “Seizure Self Study,” instructions are included on PD Central
- Complete the training
- Please know you must pass the course with a score of 75% or higher in order to receive a certificate.
- Once finished, download the certificate (it can be downloaded from the site or an email copy will also be sent to participants)
- Upload a copy of the certificate to the Google Class or email a copy to Mitzi.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once health services receives a copy of the certificate- JET credit will be awarded in PD central
- No PD credit is awarded for this course, it is a mandated training by the state
- Attendance records are managed in PD Central, you must upload your certificate to receive course credit