Meets Kentucky Digital Citizenship Standards of: Digital Access, Digital Commerce, Digital Communication, Digital Literacy, Digital Etiquette, Digital Law, Digital Rights & Responsibilities, Digital Health & Wellness, Digital Security.
What can parents do?
- Talk to your child about being safe, secure, and responsible online
- Ask your child about the lessons and activities occurring in their classrooms
- Set boundaries for your child’s online use
- Remind your child that they can inform trusted adults if problems occur
What can students do?
- Think about all that you know about digital citizenship
- Practice what you’ve learned when you are online
- Tell an adult if you feel unsafe or uncomfortable
- Remind your friends to be safe and secure online
Source - Common Sense Media