Travel Information

Travel Reimbursement

The travel reimbursement amount for district employees is 42 cents per mile. Also approved are the travel reimbursement guidelines for submitting a voucher for payment.

There are two different forms for submitting travel reimbursement: In-County and Out-of-County. All receipts need to accompany the reimbursement form. Please refer to the Travel Reimbursement Guidelines for instructions regarding “Driving vs. Flying.”

If you have any questions regarding travel reimbursement, please call the Accounting Office at (502) 485-3146. For grant travel, please contact your grant clerk (see Grants & Awards Accounting Contact Information).

Note: In order to save a form on your hard drive, right-click a link below and select Save Target As .... Save the form on your C: drive, and name it whatever you like. Please note that the Flying vs. Mileage sheet has two tabs: one to be printed and completed manually and another where data can be input in Excel and the form will calculate the reimbursement automatically. Whichever format you choose, these documents should be attached to your travel voucher before sending to Accounting.