Meet your next employer in person at the Jefferson County Public Schools (JCPS) Transportation Job Fair! Come meet the transportation team, tour the facility, and learn about our great opportunities.
The job fair will be held on Wednesday, 9/20 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: CB Young Jr Building, 3001 Crittenden Drive, Louisville 40209
Applications will be accepted for bus driver positions and bus monitor positions.
As a member of the JCPS Transportation team, employees receive:
- $16.95/hr fulltime
- Paid training
- Current approved $2.50/hr pay differential for perfect attendance
- Full health insurance and retirement benefits
- PTO includes sick days, personal days and emergency pay.
- Advancement Opportunities
Interested applicants should have a good driving record and enjoy working with children, as well as:
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Bring I-9 identification (birth certificate or social security card)
• Bring GED, high school diploma or college transcripts (official)
• Bring voided check for direct deposit
• $20 exact cash or check for background check
Interested individuals may fill out an online application at the job fair, or at:
For more information, call 502-485-3800.
A $200 referral bonus will be paid to classified hourly employee (after full-time bus driver applicant has successfully completed 30 working days as a school bus driver).