The JCPS Testing Unit manages the implementation of state-required assessments and provides a variety of support services to all JCPS schools.
We manage the district's testing programs, which include the following:
- State-required assessments
- Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT) (for the Advance Program)
- Ordering and warehousing Exceptional Child Education (ECE)/Speech testing materials
- Conducting test-data analysis and providing school-level and district-level reports
- Providing professional development (PD) for staff concerning testing administration and assessment regulations