Download the App:
- Tap the Google Play store icon.
- Search for “LanguageLine” or LanguageLine Insight.”
- Tap the “Interpreters” icon.
- Tap “Install.”
- Tap “Open.”
- Tap “OK,” and then tap “Allow” twice to allow the application to access your microphone and camera.
- Complete a one-time activation of your Android device by entering your Authentication Code ( call Language Services for the code) and your device name consisting of your location # and your last name. For monetary reasons, please do not share the Authentication Code with non-JCPS employees.
- Tap “Activate Device” for immediate on-demand access to more than 10,000 interpreters (voice and video).
Do not share VRI access information with parents, students, family advocates, or any agency. A JCPS employee must always be in charge of accessing VRI. This service is an expense; therefore, JCPS employees are responsible to manage the cost.