If You're 16 to 21 Years Old, You Can Get a Quality Job This Summer Through SummerWorks!
It's an opportunity to earn a paycheck, but even more importantly, you'll get valuable business experience that could shape your future education and career. You might even land a summer job that ties in with what you are already learning in school.
We work to cultivate Louisville’s young talent by preparing and connecting youth to summer jobs and other work-based learning opportunities.
Our vision is that all Louisville young adults possess the skills and attributes that lead to lifelong career success.
The Mayor’s SummerWorks Program serves as your advocate as you enter the workforce. It’s a great opportunity to explore careers of interest, get real job experience, and develop professional references. Whether you’re trying to find your first job or one that advances you as a professional, we are here to help!
As a participant in this free program, you receive:
- Information about job opportunities that align with your age, interests, and experience.
- Tips, tools, and workshops on how to land a great job and be the kind of employee every boss wants.
- Help getting your résumé and interviewing skills polished to show your best you!
- Connection as needed to partners who can assist with other life matters affecting your ability to succeed at work, such as education, housing, transportation, mental health services, child care, and clothing.
- Access to resources that help you decide what career you might want to pursue.
- Assistance learning about financial management and your paycheck.
Visit the SummerWorks website for more information.