NOTICE: JCPS has suspended most research and evaluation activities for the 2021-22 school year due to continued logistical challenges with COVID-19.
Welcome! If you’re interested in doing surveys, research, or product/service evaluations in JCPS, you are in the right place. Please be aware that JCPS requires review and approval from the JCPS IRB, before an external IRB, to ensure the district and schools have capacity to support requests. Please DO NOT contact schools directly because they cannot agree to conduct research or sign agreements without review and approval by JCPS General Counsel and the JCPS IRB.
Before submitting an application, please contact the email@example.com to assess feasibility and review the following requirements and guidance documents.
- JCPS IRB Criteria for Review and Approval
- JCPS IRB Procedure Manual
- JCPS IRB Informed Consent Checklist
- 2021-22 JCPS IRB standing review schedule (application acceptance and review dates are subject to change pending updates to district or State health guidelines).
* All application materials must be completed and received a minimum of 2 weeks before the review date.
* March and June reviews will consider requests for the 2022-23 school year only.