- The RCX Robotics Challenge involves teams programming their LEGO NXT/EV3 robot to solve defined challenges within a specific time.
- Robotic Use focuses on creating a robot that either is a transformation of another item or transforms the way you do a task. The teams are judged based on a defined rubric.
- Sumo Bot is a double-elimination tournament where two robots try to remove or disable each other while staying on a raised circular ring.
- Live Programming involves on-the-spot programming. Teams are given several tasks the day of the competition and have two hours to build and program their robot to successfully complete one or both of the tasks.
- VEX-IQ and VEX-EDR involve robotic teams (elementary through high school) programming their robots to perform defined challenges within a specific time.
View 2016 RoboRumble Competition Video
View RoboRumble Regional Tournament Results
Volunteer for RoboRumble
Help support our students and robotic programs. Volunteer for the 2017 RoboRumble. Click the volunteer button to sign up.
Do you own or manage a business? Would you like the opportunity to get your name in front of 1,000 or more students in grades four through twelve from across the region—and their parents?
For a tax-deductible donation, your company could be listed in all promotional materials, on banners at the event, or in programs. Opportunities for booths at the event are also available. Sponsorship levels range from $500 to $5,000.