The mission of the Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP) is to advance the individual capabilities of students, to motivate all students, and to create leadership opportunities through the use of technology. The STLP will:
- Develop activities that enhance the academic, social, and emotional growth of the student.
- Provide leadership opportunities for all students.
- Experience multi-age collaboration by forming innovative learning partnerships.
- Form learning partnerships between students with different technology skills.
- Develop activities that benefit communities.
- Develop instructional activities that integrate technology and benefit the school as well as support the Kentucky Education Technology System (KETS).
For more information about STLP, contact Dr. Sarah Nash Bumpas.