- Develop activities that enhance the academic, social, and emotional growth of the student.
- Provide leadership opportunities for all students.
- Experience multi-age collaboration by forming innovative learning partnerships.
- Form learning partnerships between students with different technology skills.
- Develop activities that benefit communities.
- Develop instructional activities that integrate technology and benefit the school as well as support the Kentucky Education Technology System (KETS).
For more information about STLP, contact Dr. Sarah Nash Bumpas.
STLP Camp is a unique experience where teachers and students come together to learn about technology tools and projects. The camp is available for incoming (2017-18) students in grades four and five at the elementary level, grades seven and eight at the middle school level, and grades ten and eleven at the high school level. Teachers must accompany students during this camp. Parents must provide transportation for students.
Date: May 30 and 31, 2017
Location: Jaeger Education Building