- Adult Education—Parents participate in General Educational Development (GED), skill building, and/or English as a Second Language (ESL) classes.
- Children's Education—Early childhood and elementary children receive opportunities for literacy development and learning.
- Parent Time—Parents receive instruction on their children's academic development and learn about ways they can help. Hands-on workshops support the Kentucky Core Academic Standards (KCAS).
- Parents and Child Together (PACT) Time—Parents and children have regularly scheduled times to participate in interactive academic experiences in a supportive environment.
- Family Service Learning—An opportunity for families to work together to build skills and complete service projects in their communities
Two locations are available:
- Americana Community Center, 4801 Southside Drive
- Ahrens, 546 S. 1st Street
For more information, contact Ashley Pierce at email@example.com.