Not all programs are offered at all schools.
Grades Four and Five
- Multiagency public safety band that educates students about drugs and violence resistance skills
- Resource teachers serve as liaison between Street Heat and schools.
For more information, contact Marynell Haas, Student Due Process resource teacher, at firstname.lastname@example.org, (502) 485-6206, or (502) 485-3260.
Safe and Drug-Free Schools Assessment Center
Kindergarten Through Grade Five
- Offers assistance with behavior and/or drug and alcohol issues
- Handles referrals from schools or parents because of concerns or suspension
- Requires an appointment to be attended by the student and parent
- Takes about an hour and a half
- Results in options for parents
- Shares information with school administrators