- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives: Fun, virtual math tools in English, Spanish, French, and Chinese
- Math is Fun: Illustrated math definitions
- Parent Roadmaps for Math in Spanish: Provide guidance to parents about what their children will be learning and how they can support that learning in high school.
- Culture Grams: Access information about cultures across the world via CultureGrams. CultureGrams can be accessed through the Louisville Free Public Library (LFPL) website. Scroll down to the CultureGrams link. You will then be directed to log in. You will need your LFPL Card Username or Barcode (on the back of your library card) and your LFPL password to log in and access CultureGrams.
- eBenchmark Books: Online books with visuals and text reader
- Hampton-Brown Edge Textbook: Online resources for students and educators
- International Children's Digital Library: Digital books in English and other languages
- Learner's Dictionary: Student-friendly definitions
- Live Binders: Differentiating instruction for English learners
- The Documentary Project: A group of refugees in New York City create award-winning films.
- Townsend Press Resource Center: Townsend Press's Learning Center is a free and powerful web-based educational resource.