The Parent Advisory Council’s (PAC's) mission is to involve families, schools, and the community in the educational success of all children through unified, active participation; clear understanding; communication; and adequate training.
Title I PAC Representative Expectations and Responsibilities
- Attend scheduled PAC meetings
- Share new ideas and information with your school
- Serve as a leader to other parents in your school
- Share ideas with other PAC parents
- Gain leadership skills
- Participate in school and community service opportunities.
PAC Meeting Calendar