Substitute Center Specialist
Sheree Thompson, PHR, SHRM-CP
Support Staff Substitute Positions
Some of the most critical classified substitute support positions are listed below. However, you may view the complete list on the job posting; the link is listed under the application process section. Some positions could lead to full-time positions. Please note—A position marked with an asterisk indicates that you must substitute in this position first, and then you will be allowed to bid on full-time positions.
Bilingual Associate Instructor I, II, III
Early Childhood Bus Monitor
Early Childhood Instructional Assistant
Exceptional Child Education Instructional Assistant (ECE)
In-School Security Monitor
Instructor I, II, III
Lunchroom Monitor/Office Assistant
Nutrition Services Assistant*
- First, read all of the steps listed below.
- Complete an online application for the positions you desire. Click this link, and view advertised positions under Substitute Support Staff.
- After you have completed the online application, please bring the following documents to the VanHoose Application Center, Room 109.
- $25 exact cash, money order, or personal check to pay for a criminal records check. Effective July 1, 2008, all returned checks will be represented electronically and charged a $25 fee. (This fee is subject to change.)
- Driver’s license
- Social Security card or official birth certificate
- High school diploma, transcript, General Educational Development (GED) transcript (with test scores) or official college transcript
- Voided blank personal check
- Call (502) 485-3370 if you have any questions or concerns.