Would you/your organization like to rent a JCPS facility?
- Read the Board Policies regarding Facilities Rentals first!
- The organization will then fill out the Facility and Grounds Use Application Form (PDF).
- The form must be submitted by the organization to the school/department at least two weeks in advance of the event.
- The school will review and approve/deny. If approved, it will be emailed to Currie Mason-Wehby (email on form) in Accounting for final approval.
- Rental payment, if applicable, is due before the start of the event.
- Having appropriate Insurance Coverage is necessary before entering into a rental agreement with JCPS: Certificate of Liability Requirements & Instructions.
Click the link below to pay your rental invoice online with a credit/debit card:
Has there been an accident at your school involving a student or visitor?
- JCPS Accident Report—This form submission is a JCPS required online form for the school to record a student or visitor accident. (Please record it within 48 hours of the accident!)
- Student Accident Claim Form (PDF)—JCPS offers a Student Accident Secondary (Excess) Insurance coverage option in the event of a student injury that requires outside medical attention. To apply, the school must fill out Section I of the form, the parent/guardian is to fill out Section II, and then it is the parent/guardian's responsibility to submit the form to AG to start a claim.
Has there been an accident at your school involving a JCPS employee?
- Employee injuries during their scheduled workday must be reported to the Benefits Department using the Workers Compensation Location Reporting Form and then emailed to JCPS.WorkersComp@jefferson.kyschools.us.
Has there been an injury occuring on a school bus or due to a bus accident?
- Fill out and submit the Bus Incident Form as soon as possible.
Has there been a car accident on a JCPS property?
Will you be hosting a one-time, personal use event at a JCPS location? (Check with the JCPS Insurance Department for specifics.)
- Event Insurance Application (Word)
Has a JCPS property or piece of equipment been lost and/or damaged?
Note: As of July 1, 2019, insurance affidavits are no longer required to be submitted to the Real Estate and Insurance Department. Forms can be kept on site at the school, if preferred, but are not mandatory.