We have a number of rules, all aimed at ensuring that our budget remains in line with the board's vision.
These rules describe what is allowed and what is not:
- Fiscal Code of Ethics
- Spending Guidelines
- Meals and Refreshments Guidelines
- Guidelines FAQ
- Employee Identifier
Payment Voucher Information
New! All travel vouchers are to be submitted electronically based on the procedures below and in Appendix A of the Travel Guidelines:
- Traveler: Email the voucher and supporting documentation as one compiled PDF file to your supervisor for approval.
- Approver: Review the voucher electronically.
- If there are errors, send back to the requester to make changes.
- If it is correct, email it to JCPS.Travel-Vouchers@jefferson.kyschools.us, which will serve as your approval signature.
Payment vouchers may be used only when a purchase order is not feasible. Each payment voucher must have the following items attached:
- An appropriate Determination & Findings (D&F) Form, which includes the reason a purchase order could not be used
- Complete backup documentation, including original invoices/receipts, agendas, professional leave forms, etc.
- A valid vendor number and account code
- Appropriate approval signatures
Helpful Payment Voucher Resources:
- Online Payment Voucher Preparation Guide
- Link to the Online Payment Voucher System
- Small Purchase Determination and Findings Form
- Non-Competitive Determination and Findings Form
School Finance Resources
- School Finance Resources for bookkeepers, ordering and receiving clerks, secretaries, or other staff with financial duties