Juvenile Complaints

How to File a Juvenile Complaint

Any adult, 18 years of age or older, can file a juvenile complaint.

  • If a child is the victim, the child’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) can file a complaint on behalf of the child.
  • If the incident occurred on public school property during school hours, the incident must first be reported to the school’s district investigator at (502) 485-3111. The investigator will then work with the Court Designated Worker’s Office.

Court Designated Worker’s Office 
600 W. Cedar Street
Louisville, KY 40202
(502) 595-0036
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.