The Academies of Louisville are made possible through strategic business and community partnerships, which facilitate the real-world experiences and opportunities that are crucial to our students. The following businesses are the first to join our mission to strengthen economic development, bridge the skills gap, and create a brighter future for all of Louisville.
- Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville (Western)
- Class Act Federal Credit Union (Southern)
- GE Appliances (Doss)
- Kentucky Kingdom (Marion C. Moore)
- Lantech (Jeffersontown)
- Masonic Homes of Kentucky (Seneca)
- New West Agency (Ballard)
- Norton Healthcare (PRP)
- Oxmoor Auto Group (Southern)
- Paradise Tomato Kitchen (Valley)
- Trilogy Health Services (Waggener)
- UAW (Jeffersontown)
- UPS (Shawnee)
If you or your business would like to learn more or get involved, please fill out our contact form today.