At Auburndale Elementary, we provide an individualized, rigorous, and engaging learning environment with authentic, real-world applications to empower every student to reach their own potential. Our staff fosters a learning environment of collaboration, creativity, and excellence. All Auburndale Elementary students will be inspired to become lifelong learners who are responsible, caring citizens in our diverse, competitive world.
- Uses research-based instructional practices, including Reading Workshop, Math Workshop, guided reading, science modules, and world-class teaching standards
- Offers enrichment activities for Advance Program students
- Offers History and Appreciation of the Visual and Performing Arts Program
- Provides state-of-the-art technology in classrooms and the computer lab
- Promotes parent involvement through parent and family engagement activities, the School-Based Decision Making (SBDM) Council, and volunteer opportunities
- Extracurricular and cocurricular activities: National Elementary Honor Society, safety patrol, Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP), basketball, cheerleading, volleyball, soccer, band, orchestra, choir, and more
- Provides a caring and committed staff focused on creating a child-centered learning environment