At Auburndale Elementary, we provide an individualized, rigorous, and engaging learning environment with authentic, real-world applications to empower every student to reach their own potential. Our staff fosters a learning environment of collaboration, creativity, and excellence. All Auburndale Elementary students will be inspired to become lifelong learners who are responsible, caring citizens in our diverse, competitive world.
- The school uses evidenced-based instructional practices, which include co-teaching models in reading and math in every grade level.
- Special Area opportunities are robust with a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) lab; art; music; physical education (PE); library; and Purposeful People (a writing-infused SEL support curriculum).
- After-school opportunities include robotics, basketball, volleyball, Art Club, Wildcat Singers, National Honors Society, and Safety Patrol.
- We are responsive and aware of our students’ emotional and mental health and well-being, and we provide services through our Counseling Suite, which includes our school-based counselor, our mental health practitioner, Necco, and Seven Counties partners.
- Our Family Resource Center (FRC) is fully operational and accessible for families to receive any support they need throughout the school year.
- We provide a caring and committed staff focused on creating a child-centered learning environment.