At Blue Lick Elementary, we believe that children come first. We provide a safe, student-centered learning environment with engaging instruction that inspires all students to achieve at high academic, social, emotional, and physical levels. Our instruction is standards-driven and researched-based, providing classwork that is both valuable and engaging.
- Technology, physical education (PE), library, and arts and humanities classes
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
- Clubs and activities: band, orchestra, Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP), robotics, cross-country, soccer, academic team, safety patrol, basketball, and cheerleading
- Character Education taught in all classes
- Small-group support for all students in reading and math
- Family Engagement Events: movie nights, craft nights, special lunches, Fall Festival, and more
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Program