At Fairdale Elementary, our students will be fully prepared to meet their potential, be middle-school- ready, and become effective and responsible citizens. We provide comprehensive, standards-based, quality instruction in a caring and supportive community in which all students are educated and inspired to become critical thinkers, effective communicators, independent learners, and responsible citizens.
- Offers the International/Cultural Studies and Language Magnet Program for Elementary Clusters 1 through 7
- Provides instruction in reading, math, science, and social studies from highly qualified teachers who use today’s most effective curriculum and instructional techniques
- Provides a technology-rich learning environment that includes SMART panels, document cameras, webcams, and over 500 Chromebooks and iPads for student use
- Provides rigorous French and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) instruction for all students
- Offers a range of student activities, including music, art, Fairdale United Nations, Peacekeepers, Battle of the Books, Chess Club, Academic
- Team, robotics, orchestra, band, basketball, soccer, archery, gym, and cheerleading