Our mission at Iroquois High School is to foster academic strength, emotional resilience, and social responsibility. We are committed to providing all students equitable access to opportunities that are championed by culturally proficient staff and diverse stakeholders.
Iroquois joined the Academies of Louisville in 2018 to offer students the opportunity to explore and prepare for a variety of potential career pathways. Academies allow students to fully engage in personalized educational experiences that encompass multiple content areas and bring relevance to classroom instruction. As a member of their Academy, students enjoy a small community dedicated to supporting their future success.
- Cultural Diversity: Students from 54+ countries speaking 41+ languages
- Small Learning Community: Personalized, cross-curricular learning experience
- Academic courses: Honors, Advance, Advanced Placement (AP), and dual credit
- Variety of elective courses offered, including courses that earn college credit and industry certifications
- Create Academy
- Administrative Support, Cinematography and Video Production, and Mechanical Engineering
- Builder’s Apprenticeship Academy
- Hands-on experience in carpentry, masonry, plumbing, welding, and electrical
- Apprenticeship opportunities with local employers for TRACK pathways students
- Human Services Academy
- Early Childhood offering certifications and experiences that are key steps to students becoming licensed childcare professionals
- Patient Care Tech, which helps students explore the spectrum of careers in the healthcare industry
- Opportunities for culinary arts students to gain industry certifications, an understanding of nutrition, and business and service basics related to various restaurant and culinary environments