We are STARR scholars! We are committed to S—Self Control, T—Teamwork, A—Accountability, R—Resilience, R—Respect! We are STARR scholars, all day, every day!
- Offers student-designed classrooms of innovations that have flexible seating options for students
- Incorporates personalized learning that promotes voice, choice, and pacing for students
- Provides Student-Led Conferences that allow students to share with their parents their accomplishments, their areas of growth, and their next steps (goals)
- Academics and the curriculum include Comprehensive (K–5); Exceptional Child Education (ECE); Math and Reading Interventions (K–5);iRead, Computer Based Intervention (K–2); ESL (K–5); K–1 Literacy Lab; and Every 1 Reads (3–4).
- Offers Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) enrichment and a VEX Robotics Team and incorporates technology into the curriculum via interactive panels, SMART Boards, iPads, Chromebooks, and audio enhancement
- Recognized as a Health Promotions School of Excellence (HPSE)
- Provides a range of academic and athletic activities, including Quick Recall and Problem Solving Teams, Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP), Robotics, Extended School Services (ESS), Band, Orchestra, Basketball, Track, Volleyball, Soccer, Tennis, Cheerleading, Art Club, Recorders, and Little Fiddlers