JCPS 2020 Virtual Showcase of Schools
Due to social distancing guidelines, Jefferson County Public Schools (JCPS) will not be hosting its regular Showcase of Schools or in-person open houses at schools. Instead, all elementary, middle, and high schools will help families explore their school choice options by hosting virtual open houses that offer both a video introduction to the school and a live question and answer session. The virtual open houses, which comprise the video and live session, will take place on each school’s Facebook page according to this schedule.
The JCPS School Choice Registration and Application period for the 2021-22 school year runs Monday, November 2, through Wednesday, December 16, 2020.
Resources for Exploring School Choice Options
- Use School Finder to identify your resides school.
- Determine if you need to register and/or apply for school, and find out how.
- Review the interactive elementary, middle, and high school Choices guides.
- Mark your calendar for virtual open houses of the schools that you are interested in. This is your opportunity to get an inside look at the school and get your questions answered by school representatives.
- Review school websites and social media pages.
If you need assistance with completing the registration or application process, you may consider making an appointment at the JCPS 360° Student and Family Support Center at Humana. You can also contact us at email@example.com or (502) 485-6250.