The JCPS Head Start/Early Head Start Career Development Program is designed to help parents and staff reach their academic and occupational goals.
Career Development includes:
- ACT test preparation
- High school diploma, General Educational Development (GED)
- Business plan preparation
- Career search
- Financial aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Résumé and cover letter writing
- Referrals to community agencies and programs
- Skills to a better job
For more information about the Head Start/Early Head Start Career Development Program, call (502) 485-3919.
Also, check out JCPS Adult Education classes.