Skip to main content
- Behavior Data—District behavior data
- School Culture and Climate, Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)—Removing barriers to student learning time
- Louisville Linked—Helping children get what they need outside the classroom so they can be successful in the classroom
- CASCADE—Enter students' scores from assessments based on Core Content, and receive a detailed analysis of classroom progress.
- Gheens Curriculum Maps—Based on state standards, the maps contain learning targets sequentially progressing from Primary through grade twelve. The embedded learning targets define those understandings, skills, and concepts in which students should reach proficiency by that grade level.
- Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB)—Responsible for issuing and renewing certificates for all Kentucky teachers and administrators
- Employee Reference Guide to Absence Management—Guide to use of the JCPS absence management system.
- Kentucky Department of Education (KDE)
- Kentucky Retirement Systems (KRS)—Planning to make a visit to Frankfort?
- Kentucky Teachers' Retirement System (KTRS)
- Kentucky Teacher Certification
- National Board Certification—For teachers interested in pursuing National Board Certification
- To access Kentucky resources regarding ranks and bonus for National Board Certification, visit the KDE website.
- For individual questions, please email Susan Thurman.
- Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP)—STLP is designed to advance individual student capabilities, to motivate all students, and to create leadership opportunities through the use of technology.
- Religion Within Public Schools—A guide that covers a number of topics regarding religion in the public schools, including activities that staff may engage in
General Instructional Links
- Apple Education—An online educational environment to facilitate the interchange of ideas among teachers
- American Reading at Home—The American Reading at Home site is dedicated to helping parents find books for their school's Accelerated Reading Program online.
- KET EncycloMedia—KET EncycloMedia offers teachers and students more than 4,000 videos, 40,000 video clips, and thousands of digital images, all searchable by keyword, content area, grade level, and Kentucky academic standards.
- Graphic Organizers—A list of graphic organizers at Education Place
- High School Ace—A noncommercial learning portal to excellent free educational resources for high school students
- Local Weather—National Weather Service forecast for Louisville
- Louisville Free Public Library (LFPL)—The official LFPL website
- RubiStar—This website helps teachers quickly create rubrics for a wide variety of content area.
- Sites for Teachers—A resource that rates educational websites by popularity with teachers
- LearnZillion—Lessons for teaching the new standards
- Khan Academy—Video resources
Math Instructional Links
- NCTM Illuminations—Illuminations provides access to quality standards-based resources for teaching and learning mathematics, including interactive tools for students and instructional support for teachers.
- Illustrative Mathematics—Illustrative Mathematics is a discerning community of educators dedicated to the coherent learning of mathematics.
- Inside Mathematics—A professional resource for educators who are passionate about improving students' mathematics learning and performance
- Math Resources—Math resources by subject