At Blake Elementary, we actively challenge, engage, and support every student in meaningful learning every day in order for students to reach their full potential. We focus on instruction that is based on standards and strive to meet the needs of students with diverse learning styles. We believe that students come first and offer a caring, supportive school community.
- Small-group intervention and enrichment sessions
- Special Areas: art, music, library media, physical education (PE), Compassionate School Project, and Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) lab
- Student activities: band, orchestra, student council, safety patrol, basketball, cheerleading, soccer, drama club, Girls Who Code, Tae Kwon Do, and Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP)
- Engineering design process (STEM lab), robotics, coding, green screen technology, digital art and graphic design, and digital music
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Program, Primary Talent Pool, and Advance Program
- Restorative Practices and Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)