Our goals at Hazelwood Elementary School are to meet the needs of all learners, to ensure that every student reaches their full potential, and to pledge that our students are prepared to be successful in the next stages of their lives.
- Small class sizes and researched-based instruction
- Reading Recovery Program for first- and second-grade students and social-emotional learning for all students
- Full-time technology teacher
- Provides homeroom and specialized grouping, which creates a sense of family, challenges students with Project-Based Learning (PBL), and promotes cooperative learning
- Student activities: basketball, volleyball, soccer, cheerleading, orchestra, Field-to-Fork, Quick Recall, Academic Team
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Program