Skip to main content
- The Head Start/Early Head Start Career Development Program helps parents reach academic and occupational goals.
- JCPS Adult and Continuing Education offers General Educational Development (GED), leisure-learning, career-enhancement, and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes for adults.
- The Head Start/Early Head Start Fatherhood and Male Involvement Program helps make sure young children have male role models in their life.
- Family Resource and Youth Services Centers (FRYSCs) provide a range of social, health, career, and education services to both students and their families.
- The Teenage Parent Program (TAPP) helps pregnant and parenting young women complete their high school education.
- Neighborhood Place is a partnership of public-sector agencies that offer health, education, employment, and social services to support children and families.
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA) offers parent resources and gets you connected with your child's school. The PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child's school.