Looking for a career with a top education team?
- Job List (JCPS Employment Opportunities)—Listing of available jobs.
- Job Descriptions—Includes job title, salary schedule, responsibilities, and qualifications
- Classified Employment Opportunities—Information about classified positions
- Certified Teaching Critical Needs List
- Employee Benefits Summary
- Summer School Opportunities (Login)
- Organizational Structure—Organizational positions and job descriptions
- Online Application—For employment with JCPS (including bus drivers)
Salary Schedules and Benefit Information (PDFs)
- Teachers—Certified (Job Family III)
- Administrators—Certified (Job Family III and IV)
- Administrators Classified Job Family II (Grades 2–7)
- Administrators Classified Job Family II (Grades 8–18)
- Administrators Retired Part-Time
- Adult Education
- Classified—JCAESP Clerical (Job Family 1A)
- Classified—Nutrition Services (Job Family 1B)
- Classified—Teamsters (Job Family 1B)
- Classified—SEIU Custodians (Job Family 1B)
- Certified Substitutes
- Extra Service—Coaches
- Extra Service Pay Rates
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Temporary Salaries
- Youth Student Apprenticeship
- Days and Hours of Hourly Employees
- Alternative Certification—Alternative routes to teacher and administrator certification for persons who have demonstrated exceptional work and/or educational experiences
- Administrative Staffing—Positions include principal, assistant principal, counselor, dean, and central office certified and classified administrators.
- VanHoose Education Center, 3332 Newburg Road, Room 109
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, (502) 485-3310
Moving to Louisville? Discover your new hometown!