- Classrooms serve children turning 4 on or before August 1.
- Classrooms serve children turning 3 on or before August 1 who have a diagnosed disability.
- School starts on August 29, 2018.
- Classrooms serve 4-year-old children who exceed the income-eligibility guidelines.
- Tuition is $155 per week.
- School starts on August 15, 2018.
The programs are designed to prepare children socially, physically, emotionally, and educationally for elementary school. Ongoing student assessments are used to measure skill development and mastery.